Terms and Conditions of Warranty To HÄFELE Appliance
A. General Warranty Terms
This product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults including parts and services for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
1. The warranty provided by HÄFELE MALASYIA (Häfele) shall apply to manufacturing defects and covers for domestic/ household use only.
2. This warranty card must be duly completed and returned to us within 14 days from the date of purchase to effect. All fields of the warranty card must be correctly filled in. In otherwise, the warranty period will be counted from date of inventory issuance.
3. Warranty card is not transferred and not replaced in the event of loss.
4. Warranty is effective for appliances purchased from an authorized Häfele dealer operated in Malaysia only.
5. End user shall only engage Häfele technicians or Häfele authorized service contractor to provide warranty related services.
6. The purchaser is required to present warranty card and original proof of purchase document when service is required. In otherwise, cost of labour and parts will be imposed.
7. Service charge will be imposed for a requested service call with no technical fault identified by Häfele technicians or Häfele authorized service contractor during warranty period.
7. Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings:
- The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered or removed.
- The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damage while in transit.
- The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instructions given by manufacturers
- The appliance has undergone, repaired, modified, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by Häfele.
- Defects are caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
- Defects are caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or deviation from recommended application and installation.
- Defects are caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
- Defects are caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
- Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use are caused by normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories. Including but not limited to light bulbs, fuses, glass oven doors, tempered glass, regulate gas and etc.
- External appearance parts include cabinet and joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
8. Warranty will be void if the appliance is being operated without Häfele genuine or recommended manufacturer.
9. It is strictly not covered for commercial application such as laundry shop, hotel/ hostel, health center, restaurant & others (only use for customers who are individuals, corporations, not authorized agent of Häfele).
10. Häfele liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and/ or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
11. Häfele reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agents.
12. Decisions by Häfele on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
13. Authorized person, agents, service centers by Häfele shall not change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner.
14. The purchases will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage.
15. Non-observance of clause 6 and 9, Häfele reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.