- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities of all assigned product ranges within the Project sales channel in the assigned region of Malaysia for Furniture Fitting (FF) category.
- Staff, direct, servicing and developing existing and potential new customers towards the achievement of profitability & growth of turnover in line with company vision and values.
- Develop quarterly/annual sales strategy to penetrate to the assigned project sales channels throughout Malaysia to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum turnover growth.
- Build strong relationships with customers and thought leaders that can positively impact sales strategy.
- Design annual customer’s satisfaction survey and automated communications programs that support the needs of the sales organization.
- Provide timely feedbacks to supervisors regarding sales performance and the market.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
At least 5 years experiences in project sales of building / construction /interior materials.
Proven sales management experience in construction or/and furniture, hardware industry or/and home appliances or/and sanitary or related fields is a plus.
- Tertiary qualification(s) in any related subjects is preferred but not a must.
- Having good networks with the decision-makers of carpenter contractors, furniture manufacturers, interior material dealers in the mentioned region of Malaysia is preferable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with solid negotiation and commercial capabilities.
- Strong leadership skills as well as sales management skills
Willing to travel domestically and work independently.
- A team player.